Road closures may occur due to special events, weather damage to road or trails, etc.
Office hours of Pickering Creek are Monday through Friday 9 AM -5 PM, which simply means, if you have questions outside of those hours, no one will be here to help you, however you are still welcome to explore from sunup to sundown.
Canoes are available to Pickering Creek supporters and Audubon members Monday through Friday 9 AM - 4 PM. Members interested in taking out canoes are advised to call ahead to be sure a staff person will be available to assist. 410-822-4903
- More than four miles of walking trails
- Bird viewing blinds and platforms
- Bluebird trail
- Freshwater pond
- 120-acres restored non-tidal wetland
- 100 acres of hardwood forest
- Successional scrub/shrub habitat
- Children's Imagination Garden
- Herb garden maintained by the Chesapeake Bay Herb Society
- Water access for individuals launching Canoes or Kayaks